Re: Hot and dark

That doesn't sound hideous at all. In fact I was thinking the same thing this afternoon. It is so hot and dry it hurts to breathe. I don't remember when we had the last rain, and the real temp has been over 100 for days. Everything in my yard is stressed to the max, even the Lespedeza thunbergii, and I don't know how I can keep everything watered. This is getting depressing!
zone 7
West TN
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 4:33 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hot and dark

Ya know what? I am SERIOUSLY considering having my neighbor, who has a
bobcat, come over and just level all my gardens and start over. They are
beyond my fixing right now and I just hate looking at them. I know that
sounds hideous to a gardener, but after this spring's rain, they are so
overgrown and horrible looking.

 And I was beginning to think I was all alone... We've still got those
damn viburnum taking up space and distorting the fence... maybe next
year, maybe not...