Re: Dean

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Dean
  • From: "Eva Tompkins Labonte" <evatesq@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 22:35:30 +0000
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-rim-org-msg-ref-id:message-id:references:in-reply-to:sensitivity:importance:to:subject:from:date:content-type:mime-version; b=UbvN0C1g7woMsRzucu4wGMvt17iB5ALX8HixgUGg5SOz4k83ctuS2Pbr1ZJoADfCGQpoNR7vAmNl6tczQ8AxD9ZhMdgprqFp/4gBFT3QNEyHZwVSLLC/TcKr4FT7m45nd1FxOm9teJYyGL3P3uqlUcCs6ZF7OgVtoWyqN0ajd+k=

Oh Jim! My thoughts are with your e-friend. I hope he fares ok with this
storm. I've been checking out the radar. It looks like quite a
hurricane.

Eva
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile