Re: OT- for the dog lovers

O.K. - I LOVE THAT! We just adopted a 3 year old Pembroke Corgi. His
name is Boomer. He is so SMART...but this dog is highly huggable!

Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  TYPE IN a command and see what happens... Sit, roll over, down, stand, sing,
dance, shake, fetch, play dead etc. And...it's also very cute if you type in a
command that's not recognized...!!
Make sure you type in "Kiss" too, but do
it last.
Copy & paste on your search engine :
http://www.idodogtricks.com/index_flash.html

Jesse R. Bell