From: "Cornergar@aol.com" <Cornergar@aol.com>
To:
gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 1:52:25 PM
Subject: Re:
[CHAT] Storm

Donna, Can't believe you got all that rain, wind and fury when
we didn't get
a drop. My pond is mostly mud now and my collection tanks are
nearly empty
too. Well, the farmers around here are fond of saying "Don't
worry. It always
rains a moment before it's too late." Hope that's true this
time. No doubt it
will happen tonite when we will be at the Champaign Arts
Fair at "Shakespeare in
the Park". Altho I love theater I prob wouldn't go in
this heat and humidity
if my daughter weren't actively involved. The
parenting never ends does it!
Kathy