RE: This and That

What a nice article! Good for you!!

Cyndi

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Chris Petersen
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 4:45 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] This and That

Cyndi, Good luck with your entries at the fair!  It sounds like a lot of
fun! No such thing around here.  I only have a flower show that I can
enter, but I've been judging lately, so I can't enter.

Auralie, are you judging at the show on LI in September?

Donna, I've been wearing turtlenecks, pants and socks for the last three
days!  We had rain for two of them, which I'm thankful for.  It's
supposed to go back to summer tomorrow!

Gene, have you recovered?  How many books have you read?

Pam and Jesse, how are the new additions to your families doing? Jesse,
I would love a blank slate!

I dont mean to toot my own horn, but there was another article
featuring moi in The Times of Northport:

http://www.timesofnorthport.com/1editorialbody.lasso?-token.folder=2007-
08-2
3&-token.story=66141.112114&-token.subpub. (Copy and paste please)  I
thought that the writer did a nice job!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)