Re: Storm

Good luck with your sale. Maybe the weather will make your customers even more eager to plant stuff.

On Aug 25, 2007, at 2:59 AM, Kitty wrote:

Well, it is 2am here and I am still setting up my plant sale for tomorrow. The blasted rain has runined everything. It's been raining off and on for the past 7 hours. I spent the morning setting up the MG plant sale and didn't get to start on mine until almost 3pm. I am so very tired of all this rain.
Thanks for the birthday wishes.  All I want is some sun.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: <Cornergar@aol.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Storm

Donna, Can't believe you got all that rain, wind and fury when we didn't get a drop. My pond is mostly mud now and my collection tanks are nearly empty too. Well, the farmers around here are fond of saying "Don't worry. It always rains a moment before it's too late." Hope that's true this time. No doubt it will happen tonite when we will be at the Champaign Arts Fair at "Shakespeare in the Park". Altho I love theater I prob wouldn't go in this heat and humidity if my daughter weren't actively involved. The parenting never ends does it!
Kathy

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.1 N, 82.4 W