To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: NY Area Members

Thank's Kitty. We don't really care who's fault it is, we just want an explaination and apology. This is our only chance to have a published wedding announcement because our photographer never bothered to send a pic to our "local" paper (The Staten Island Advance) before the deadline (one week after the wedding, and they only accept pic send directly from a photographer-for some reason they are EXTREMELY strict) her only excuse was "Sorry, I forgot." The reporter said that "in rare cases" the editor "holds" a wedding back a week, but if that happened she's told and would let us know right away. Never heard a word from her. I'm not having a good day. Went to the beach with some family yesterday. The surf was very rough and a wave knocked me off my feet and dragged me across the ocean floor a couple feet. I was fine, didn't need a lifeguard or anything, but I am all banged up, bruised, and sore. And now this disappointment. It's embarassing having to explain to family and friends. So far the reporter is ignoring her voice mail and email (she works from home). I hope to hear from her soon as I have no patience right now...lol

http://www.earthlygarden.com
http://houseplants.suite101.com
http://roses.bellaonline.com