Re: stuff

Oh, Kitty, that's fabulous!  Don't look a gift horse in the mouth...
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 6:06 PM
Subject: [CHAT] stuff

There's just too darned much of it.
I know I complain about not being able to afford some things, but I'm actually fine compared to a lot of folks in this country. And looking around my place I see there's stuff I've managed to afford and can do quite well without. I got into the eBay thing selling off nick nacks when I was out of work. I got more $ there than I ever would via garage sale. And I find I like being less encumbered by stuff as I hate moving one thing to get to another.

As I was preparing for my garage/plant sale I looked up and there on the top shelf were the aerator/dethatcher attachments for my Mantis. Well, since I no longer have a lot of grass, much less thatch, I checked eBay and they are selling like hotcakes. The best regular price online I found for the combo was Amazon at $129.41 with free shipping. I really don't know why a woman in NY is willing to pay me $127.95 (includes shipping) for my used set, but I'll take it.

neIN, Zone 5