From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2007 1:59 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Storm

Well, it is 2am here and I am still setting up my plant sale for tomorrow.
The blasted rain has runined everything.  It's been raining off and on for
the past 7 hours.  I spent the morning setting up the MG plant sale and
didn't get to start on mine until almost 3pm. I am so very tired of all this

rain.
Thanks for the birthday wishes.  All I want is some sun.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5