From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Cornergar@aol.com
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 9:35 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Gotta brag

In a message dated 8/26/2007 8:37:45 AM Central Standard Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

Wonderful Cyndi!  I can't believe the energy that you, and others on the
list, have to enter contests and all the other things you do.  The
TALENT, I believe; I just want to know where all that time and energy
comes from.
What's the secret?

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5

I need to know too, Cyndi. How DO you do it all?? Congrats on your
prizes.
Kathy