From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Theresa W
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 7:09 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] hum....

Ungodly hot here today!  Didn't help that I had to travel between
several schools and the car was like 300 degrees each time I got back in
it!!  Maybe grape hyacinth, but they look like they are going to be
bigger than that.  Don't have any naked ladies.
We had a coolish spell a couple of weeks ago, so got lots of new green
tomatoes started then, which are all ripening now.
For that space I'd like something edible- either fruit or veggie....