Re: OMG - it's weather!

Roasting here again today, but not as bad as yesterday. Tomorrow I'm off to TX to visit my sister and check on how my mom is doing. Have a good weekend all.

Theresa

james singer wrote:
I know the feeling. I went to the Fresno County fair one year and the winner in the gourd division [or whatever] was a bushel gourd that could have easily been called a 3-bushel gourd. It was as big as a nail keg. I was consumed with envy. I scribbled down the exhibitor's name and city and tried to find him/her, but never did. If I had, I probably would have been arrested for gourd stalking.