Re: OMG - it's weather!

Yep..that's the one.  If you've seen the movie "The Queen", those little dogs that follow her around (tan and white with micro-mini legs), that's the kind of Corgi I have.  He is so adorable.

Richard Apking <redfour@omni-tech.net> wrote:
  Hi Jesse, my little daughter got a corgi for a wedding present, her name
is Tao, and she is a short tailed corgi. Is that the same kind as
yours? Rich in Z-5 where we just got over an inch of rain, complete
with the show that NE is famous for, high winds, lightning, and hail.