Re: OT - kitten news + more cat news

Yes, what Auralie said, that kitty is very lucky to have you.  Poor baby.  I hope it recovers fast!

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
  What a shame, Zem. As you say, it's always something. How
fortunate Percy is to have you to care for him. Best wishes for
his recovery.
Auralie

In a message dated 08/30/2007 7:41:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,