Re: NOLA

Although that is true due to the levi's breaking, I would have thought
there was some wind damage as well. Another interesting thought is even
the short plants, catus, and trees in the display gardens (where were
all those pics of statues/plants taken?) would have been under water too
long to survive.

As someone from the midwest with only the news stories to see what
happened, your pictures show a different side..like only a smaller
central area was really damaged. More like our tornados where only a few
blocks are totally destroyed and the neighbors are fine with no/limited
damage...I just didn't think hurricanes were like that.

  Donna

"Theresa G." <macycat3@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Yet- the wind wasn't the worst of it in NOLA- it was the flooding.