Re: NOLA

Theresa, when I went to see my folks for their 50th anniversary, 3 years ago
- there were still some people living in trailers from the Agnes flood in
'72 (Wyoming Valley, PA).  I looked at my father when he told me that and
said - you must be joking.  We went down to the city later for something or
another, and he took me by one of the parks where they were and showed me.
I was flabbergasted to say the least.   That was 33 years after the flood.
Unbelievable.  I hope NOLA recovers more quickly.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX