Re: Change email for list?

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Change email for list?
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 16:30:40 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=tqV78a06UDh6hGrxCKPlutRaWH+aXYXehJvaaEcNTxs=; b=g/UMPNbCCVwT1jvsi6zWyy9G7SWDtE+Jmd+LDLCSt2SB43aLkvcXwwvWSw+x7lehYT QnC3nHQfiJgBitqnJkvBs4gGonxOCZyo7ekaoI0W1fxDDMQw0+LRlFlQk7lYSoEWbp1F YIFebiiz2g5RlsjRlSWVrFtuRh2rHWExX4tfA=

Donna or Chris Lindsay - y'all got your ears on?   They changed mine the
last time Daryl, so I know they can do the same for you.  I tried to do it
and messed up, but I'm not one of the techie wizards for sure.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX