From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Daryl
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 6:36 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] I got a leafblower!

One of my best gifts was a load of horse exhaust. My gardening friends
jubilant with me. The non-gardening ones thought I'd been had and that I

should dump the cad that brought it.  (We're celebrating our 37th
anniversary on Thursday).\

BTW, I hate the leaf blower part, except for its ability to blow leaves
stuff away from the door,  but love the leaf sucker/chopper. It's great
getting into the middle of my perennial beds to get whole leaves that
the plants. I can just dump the chopped leaves on the ground  where