Off to have fun!

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Off to have fun!
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CG/SCSRT" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 14:50:53 -0700

Well, I'm signing off for a week or so, I'm heading into the Sierras
with my sister, a couple friends and our horses. Hopefully neither the
horse nor I will fall off a mountain. I have instructed husband on how
to pick zucchini, although he'll probably just feed them to the
chickens, and how to water my office plants.  I doubt there will be
enough tomatoes for him to worry about (sniff), and the peppers will
wait for me to get back.  I told him he could use my new leafblower if
he were careful with it. :-)
There will be pictures...if I don't drop the camera...
Stay well everyone!

Cyndi