Re: Just noticed...

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Just noticed...
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 16:19:31 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=mK5Bxnu8tddAUy9rVAuk4CJt60M/tIC+xYyG28JXG1s=; b=dePtSCPgVGGqaoZLUVZJ/mblO5rRUmQHBp0Mmrj5EDWfkkz63bisLc0VZkjV3+jsX4 iUU6Oq37YImQuyXh2JaczPUKkrQcK3AXPxzX6VyalOQ/aHoP5bkW912z5mrp16pO/4Cu JExvfBvuopmdaYxXGF54EAR5cNQooKMZoHpAQ=

They're really good, aren't they?   I've been very impressed w/ them in the

On 8/7/08, james singer <islandjim1@comcast.net> wrote:
> I just read the plant labels on the lingonberries from Forest Farm. Not
> only do they have common name, botanic name, cultivar, and plant information
> [such as size at maturity and watering, sun, and soil acidity preferences],
> but it also includes my name and order number. Now I'm really impressed.
> Island Jim
> Willamette Valley
> 44.99 N 123.04 W
> Elevation 148'