To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 12:47 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Why is it

that the specific tool you need is nowhere to be found? I've finally decided where to do a mass planting of my hydrangeas, mainly for watering purposes AND
also because it's the perfect spot but I need to trim up some Magnolia
grandiflora limbs. Just a few, but they're too big for loppers and I cannot find my pruning saw to save my life. Now if I were a pruning saw, where would I be? Normally, I'd be tripping over it. Sigh.............but it's a beautiful
day so I'm may plant anyway and saw later. Hope all is well with everyone!