Re: Indiana Berry

I've used Earthworm Castings and Bat Guano in the past, but got them from somewhere else. From Nitron Industries, I have used the following:

Nitron A-35
Alfalfa Meal
Cottonseed Meal
Feather meal
Fish Meal
Greensand
Humic Acid
Kelp Meal
Nature Meal for Acid Loving Plants
Leather Tankage
Soft Rock Phosphate
Black Rock Dust
Liquid seaweed - Sea Grow Plus
Sul-Po-Mag (Nature's Original)
Chelated Trace Elements
Diatomaceous Earth
Blood Meal
Bone Meal
Actinovate
Nature Meal for Bulbs

I've kept all their information sheets and it surprises me that they don't used more of this information on their website. If you want any additional details on any of the above, I'll let you know what I have. All of their products seem to have worked well for me. Some, of course, can be obtained locally, thereby saving on shipping costs. In the past, when ordering from Nitron I would make sure to go over 200 pounds so they could ship via UPS hundredweight.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "james singer" <islandjim1@comcast.net>