To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2008 8:49 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] OT - gettin old

They are huge these days aren't they Kitty? When I got my new one my old sheets didn't fit because the pockets weren't deep enough. I've been contemplating a new bed for the guest room and am hesitant mainly because although the beds are affordable, the mattress and boxsprings are horribly expensive for a good one. You'll probably sleep a lot better now though!