To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Bye Bye Garden..

Be sure to apologize for not putting back the weeds that were there before you moved in.

On Aug 10, 2008, at 12:05 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

Amen to all of that Sue. And what a jerk this son is. If it were me, I'd
pot everything up I could and make tracks as soon as practical.  And I
wouldn't be too neat about tidying anything up when I dug stuff up either. I hate it that this has happened, and hoping you find something great (and
all yours) very, very soon!

What a jack---! Defintiely time to move on-I'd find a way to keep all of my stuff though and move it with me since you've spent the money. Hope you can
find a place quickly, with a yard that's all yours!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sue Walsh" <sue.nyc@att.net>