Re: Bye Bye Garden..

Definitely terrible.  I agree, I'd double check the contract, and even  seek
advice from a lawyer regarding renters rights especially if he gives you
problems about taking items out of the yard that you purchased.
According to renters rights and law (at least here in Texas) as long as you
leave the property in the same condition it was when you moved in, then you
are  within your rights to take the plants, furniture, etc. out that you
purchased.  I would definitely do this, especially if you are moving.   Heck I moved
plants from Texas to California and back again, when we  moved.

You are much better off with a different place.  If this is his  attitude
now, who knows what might come next.
Good luck.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 8/9/2008 11:39:36 PM Central Daylight Time,