To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 5:42 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Hail Storm

We experienced an horrific hail and thunderstorm yesterday at about 11:45
AM. It lasted about 15 minutes or so, but pretty much flattened the garden!
There was still some ice on my deck this morning!  The yard is buried in
leaves an debris. My container gardens are in ruins and most flowers were
broken or blown off the plants! The grass looks like someone rolled over it with a soil compressor. I dont know how Im going to clean it all up! Im
thinking of getting a leaf blower/ vacuum combo.

Im not sure that this link will work, but maybe:

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AauGzZo2aNmLzg.

Chris Petersen

Northport, Long Island, New York

Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)

chris@widom-assoc.com