Re: I give up!

Well my beans are still producing more than we can use. I froze 12 qts,
gave bags away, ate them daily, and there is still some out there to
pick after I told my mothers city friends to help themselves, take them
all today!

Tomatoes are producing, but not many for some reason. That's ok, plenty
for us but I would have liked to put some up. Cucumbers have a zillion
flowers, but only a very few actually materialized.

Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net> wrote:
  I feel for you. The weeds took over my garden, but at least have some
tomatoes and one variety of cucumber. (The other variety was not self
fertile, and I evidently missed planting any males... My first
planting of beans was wonderful, but the second, as always, matured at
the same time as the insects, so I got fewer beans and much of what I
got was marred. (At least I wasn't counting on selling them at
farmer's market!) My heirloom tomatoes got significantly sunburned,
because they lost leaves that would have sheltered the fruit, and the
plum tomatoes are just waiting for a "commitment"