Re: succulents

Very true, Jim, forgot to add that.  Thanks.
In a message dated 8/13/2008 2:58:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
islandjim1@comcast.net writes:

Let me  add what I think is another dimension to this. And that is the
internet. Many collectors or officiandos of rare and unusual plants  do
a lot more swapping than buying. I can't tell you how many  requests
per week I get at Dave's Garden for seeds or cuttings of  plants I've
photographed. I've traded cuttings and seeds with people  in India,
Turkey, Portugal, Australia, Spain, Brazil, New Zealand,  Surinam,
Puerto Rico, Israel, and probably other places I can't  remember. The
web has made this possible--you can consummate a swap  in minutes, get
it into the mail in hours, and enjoy the results in  a few days--and it
will cost, max, $5-$6 for  postage.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.