Re: I want a medal

Definitely a medal worthy performance. You rescued him, made sure he was in a safe place. Standing ovation from Judy B z 6 Idaho ----- Original Message ----- From: "Zemuly Sanders" <zemuly@comcast.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] I want a medal

The same thing happened to me a few years ago with a chicken snake that was about 5 feet long. I had my friend hold up the netting with a long stick so I could figure out how to release the snake. In my case gravity enabled the snake to somehow slide out backwards. What a relief. It was so tangled I didn't know how I would ever have released it.
zone 7
West TN
----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CG/SCSRT" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>