From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Zemuly Sanders
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 5:27 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] I want a medal

The same thing happened to me a few years ago with a chicken snake that
was
about 5 feet long.  I had my friend hold up the netting with a long
stick so
I could figure out how to release the snake.  In my case gravity enabled
the
snake to somehow slide out backwards.  What a relief.  It was so tangled
didn't know how I would ever have released it.
zem
zone 7
West TN