Re: I give up!

I say it all the time... but that's not how I spell it.

On Aug 15, 2008, at 2:37 PM, Kitty wrote:

"Pish-tosh" as they say. (WHO says that?)
At any age, doing something is better than not doing anything. You might consider a nearly waist-high raised bed, to make it easier to manage. Nothing keeps our spirits up better than a garden, so long as it is reliably protected from varmints.

neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] I give up!

I do appreciate everyone's sympathy, support and suggestions.
Raised beds are one idea we've had, if we could find someone
to build them, but that's a really big project and at my age may
not be worth the effort.
As for the blue ribbons, Kitty, I had 13 out of my 29 entries in our
flower show last month - and I was in competition with myself in
several of the classes.  Of course I enjoy winning them, but they
are no novelty.

In a message dated 8/12/2008 7:59:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,