Bromeliads

Hi Dave-I confess I did not recall you promised me a bromeliad. I also confess
that might not be a good idea. I seem to be a bromeliad killer. The only one I
haven't managed to kill yet is my giant silver leaved one, can't recall the
genus or species at the moment-I need more coffee. Oh I forgot, I also have
one small one that seems to be doing OK. I need to study more about them. I
also am wondering when my big one is going to bloom again. I "saved" it from
the Garden Gate when it was going to be thrown out. It's really gorgeous-one
of those that all the places sell with the big silver leaves and pink "blooms"

How do you get those guys to thrive????