Re: Speaking of bromeliads

Yeah, yeah make fun of the mentally deficient.  Just teasing Noreen.  I
actually met Dennis when I was back there for a hib conference and visiting
Jim.  Very nice guy and beautiful nursery.  Actually the nursery I THOUGHT we
were talking about was TopTropicals  www.toptropicals.com
Glad I could give
you a chuckle though.
DF