RE: I give up!

It's not my year for a good vegetable garden either. I'm pretty sure
that my zucchini does have mildew, more of them are dying. I thought,
I'll go buy something to spray, but apathy took over and I decided I'll
just let them go.
I've got left 5 poorly performing tomato plants and two beds of peppers.
The chiles are not performing that well either. The plants look great.
The chiles themselves are all tiny. I have Anaheims the size of
jalapenos, the anchos are barely big enough to be worth picking, and
apparently the two habanero plants disappeared early on. Curious. The
bell peppers though are doing great. I brought in about 20 or so orange
bells - they're not huge, but they're well formed and the color is
outstanding. I could have won something at the fair with them, but it
would have been the only thing. The red bells are okay, not quite as
perfect looking, and my red frying peppers all have a bit of blossom end
rot. They're still perfectly edible but I'll have to trim the ends, not
a big deal.
Oh and there's quite a lot of basil. I should pick that...
At least this isn't one of those years where I kill myself taking care
of it and still don't get any return! I may not be getting a lot but I
surely haven't spent much time out there either.

Cyndi