To: "gardenchat list" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2008 9:30 PM
Subject: [CHAT] question

I bought some of those hybrid moon flowers, name escapes me at the
moment. The doubles, purple and yellow varieties this year. Of course,
this year hasn't been gardening or upkeep for many reasons, lucky if I
have time to water them.

I noticed they already have seed pods (yes it got away from me) although
I will probably have about 15 flowers open tomorrow, their blooming its
fool head off......

so the question is.....Wondering if they seed true or would I end up with the plain jane white ones from it?

 Donna