Re: Camera saga

oops- responding to multiple messages at the same time... sorry, my fault!

Jim- you HAVE to read the book that came with the camera. Sure you can
play around and get a decent picture, but with the new age of
electronics, you will miss half of the features available.

  Did they have any comments on finding your camera today?

  Donna

james singer <islandjim1@comcast.net> wrote:
  Chris got a new job. I just picked up the loaner camera, which strikes
me as being uncomfortably different than mine. So there's a lot to
learn.

Island Jim
Willamette Valley
44.99 N 123.04 W