Re: question

yes I am talking about datura. Since I did get busy again and never got
around to taking off the seed heads maybe I will just leave them and see
what happens.

Things have been nuts around here. Today I came home to a dead possium
in my pond... geesh. I have no idea what happened...and worse than that,
where are the babies! I thought they all left back in June when the
tornado came thru here....seen her pack them babies up and move on that
morning.

On the health front, mom is better from the knee replacement (July
1)/bronchitus, but the hip is really bad, so more surgery scheduled for
Sept 23.... John (DH) has 2 more weeks of doing nothing and hopefully
the stained muscles, sprained ankle will be healed.....(oh, yesterday he
stepped on a nail that went thru his shoe and right into his instep on
the other foot!)..... Lorretto is getting better but still has
issues.... Pat's husband is back in the hospital again-had 4 bypass
heart surgery 3 weeks ago and is still having difficulties..... and me,
I am tired, sore, and ready to scream if everyone doesn't get well soon!

  Donna

Zemuly Sanders <zemuly@comcast.net> wrote:
  If you are talking about datura, both my double yellow and purple, and they
have always seeded true.
zem
zone 7
West TN