Re: H.B. Kitty?

In a message dated 8/26/2008 11:44:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

Thanks all for your Bday wishes. BTW - I read that August is the month with
the most birthdays.

That figures - nine months after the onset of cold nights.
In our family, though, July is the month.  Two of our sons,
one of which coincides with our wedding anniversary, two
of our granchildren and a step-granddaughter.  Mine spilled
over to August 2.
Auralie

deal here.