Pam - Purple Prince (?) Zinnias

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Pam - Purple Prince (?) Zinnias
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:28:59 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=6bbD7cXHNLnEz+dhjTjcLICDXuvB5HpZUBUbA5j4sxE=; b=qSA28wZXdfcW+XvQzHh0uKq0qHuD8/npBMNSpO/DG9lCRFSrDpmmm4UMEgSJccOPwk O6IqLjC227bzDVQZ2l5TCRMWLSTFT/9C+76M7fwbiGuu9sj+OXoJ8268vX0zKoDE7Dro OCNNcgBHzzE72D/92IAgohRfp2WTm+A8MZugw=

Pam, those seeds you gave me for the Purple Prince zinnias (was that the
correct name?) - OMG...I picked a beautiful one to take to work today, it is
FIVE inches across and so lush looking.  I want to ALWAYS have this in my
garden.....thank you so much.
Sometimes my zinnias get tall...and not so full...but these are just

PETUNIAS - anybody know a source where I can find the good, old-fashioned,
petunias that really mound and smell so good.  I'm not talking about the
"wave" kind...these are the ones my grandmother used to grow in her
gardens.  Dark purple, and some were white...and they had the most HEAVENLY
smell...and really flourished in the worst kind of dirt and heat......

Looking for some low maintenance - high impact plants.

Jesse R. Bell