Re: Datura seeds

Rich-what's your mailing address? You can send it to me at andreah@hargray.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Apking" <redfour@omni-tech.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 10:46 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Datura seeds

Hi Andreah, If you can spare a pod of each, I'd truly appreciate receiving them. Thanks, Rich drying up in Z-5

andreah wrote:
Zem and Jesse-I have the double purple which ALWAYS comes true from seed-I'll be glad to send you both a pod as my new yard is a good soil paradise and I've never had so many blooms or such big plants. Anyone else???? I'll have white ones too.