Re: Pam - Purple Prince (?) Zinnias

ALL of the cosmos that I have in my garden this year, were self-seeded from
last year.  They do GREAT around here.  The only drawback (for me) is that
they grow so TALL sometimes, they fall over.  The wind here is pretty
strong....and I have to support them.  So when I DO actually throw seeds out
there for them, I make sure they are growing where they are a little more
protected from the winds.

--
Jesse R. Bell