Re: Cosmos

Jesse maybe you should pinch them back when they are young-anyone ever tried that with cosmos? I love them but have not had good luck with them. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Pam - Purple Prince (?) Zinnias

Ya know...I just don't know WHAT varieties they are Tricia...sorry.  Some
are tall, and some are medium height. I just saw some seeds that I liked at
Lowes one day and flung them out there ( I know...I'll never make a good
master gardner....)
And yes, I have tried the tomato cages, and they DO work, just looks kind of shabby until they get big enough..ya know? I have some of those really tall
stakes with a circle at the top that helps hold mine in place.  I think I
got them from Gardener's Supply.