OT: Alzheimer's Memory Walk fundraiser (delete if not interested)

*I'll be walking in the Memory Walk in Austin, TX this year!*

Hello friends,
Today an estimated 5 million Americans are living with Alzheimer's. And
with 78 million baby boomers approaching the age of greatest risk for
this fatal disease, the need to find a cure is more urgent than ever.
This year, to support individuals and families living with the disease
-- as well as those who may be affected in the future -- I'm
participating in the Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk. to raise funds
and awareness for Alzheimer's disease. The Alzheimer's Association is
the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and
research, and funds I raise will go directly toward supporting their
efforts. I know I can make a difference with your support. Will you
consider making a donation? It's easy to give online by following the
link below. Thank you in advance for your time and generosity --
together, we can help to end Alzheimer's!

Follow This Link
<http://www.memorywalk.kintera.org/austin/gannonalzwalk08> to visit my
personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Alzheimer's
Association Capital of Texas Chapter

Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this
link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into
your browser:
http://www.memorywalk.kintera.org/austin/gannonalzwalk08