help with mixing instructions

I am accustomed to mixing herbicides and such by following label directions such as 1ounce to 1 gallon of water. However I just purchased HiYield's Turflon Ester and can't find these details anywhere on the label or in the booklet. Under Mixing Instructions it tells how much to use per acre or per 1000 sq ft, but not how much water to mix it with. Does the amount of water matter? I thought I'd blend it with Round up to kill English Ivy. Should I just follow the Round Up Instructions and hope for the best?

The Ag Plus guy said that this is stronger than Brush & Poison Ivy killer.

neIN, Zone 5