Re: OT: Alzheimer's Memory Walk fundraiser (delete if not interested)

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: OT: Alzheimer's Memory Walk fundraiser (delete if not interested)
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 21:15:23 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=ByEuJE9vMSlnxllEimDy1Tf2DnQhfV+Jaf/MuhqPRW0=; b=yIYUZg7cwCUPNg2wpKmxVWCa/xcMkyS1naJgBHi2o+ZMvHGz+TVdHNkfXyu6MN0U0E PpZLS4mvyhnhfc0N06A+bvZxF5JrYy97VXLmffnE9mW4Q4oIzXRzVOiiCrKnO0Tz8opw t1CG/spLfHYvjcHY07veDsd0cVsfVt6iHR9F8=

how is your mom BTW?

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX