Re: Island Jim!

I'll bet. Talked to Noreen earlier today--she said I-10 was a parting lot.

On Aug 31, 2008, at 6:30 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

LOL - I'll bet you're tired. Was just coming home from Shirley & Swann's and man - the traffic is just POURING out of East Texas. A veritable river
of lights.  Wonder how many of those are running from Gustav?

I have my 5 year old grandangel here this weekend and haven not had time to download it...we've been to the big aquarium, the zoo, riding her pony. Nana is TIRED........sheesh. Hopefully tomorrow when she is home again,
I'll have some time to sitdown and send a photo.