Re: Island Jim!

I am glad folks are leaving, this could be a flooding mess soon. I am
also hoping it looses a lot of it's punch as it crosses the cooler
waters....

I also realize that the news accounts up here are watching New Orleans,
but what about the towns that are going to take a direct hit vs the
right bad side....geesh. They are making it sound like only New Orleans
is going to be effected, but in reality, a much larger area is at
risk....surges, flooding, winds, tornados.....

  And Andrea.... you are watching Hanna I hope.....depending on when it turns, the path could change drastically.

  Hope all stay safe.

  Donna

james singer <islandjim1@comcast.net> wrote:
  I'll bet. Talked to Noreen earlier today--she said I-10 was a parting
lot.

Island Jim
Willamette Valley
44.99 N 123.04 W