Re: Island Jim!

99%, I'm sure.   Mandatory evacuations of all areas east of  Houston since
yesterday, which includes the entire golden triangle area of  Texas.  Been
impossible to drive around Houston since Thursday......all the  major freeways have
been virtual parking lots.  I thought it was a bad  accident Friday mid
morning, until I noticed all the Louisiana plates, and heard  about the
evacuations.  At least this time they are not taking any  chances.....just hope Gustav
doesn't slow down and make a left in that cone of  uncertainty......was
impossible to get Houston evacuated with Rita, can you  imagine with the city at
capacity with people from La. and parts east.  Be  a worse scenario than it was
then.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 8/31/2008 8:32:25 PM Central Daylight Time,