Re: Island Jim!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Island Jim!
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 21:46:58 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=D683x0K84XqFaYeTU6lJ0FR2BRYaYmBqRWePQkJsAag=; b=WNHsxQMnWxTVjQkuDm9WZRZo1f7nJ6168Ql5BF3rdIzAb72q4TCOLIRPEJ3YWlhSuU wyEEcYl4tvEFpnFNmJ2cDINnCAVPf/z293u1K8HAvtSootSZMUud/JGxIK+ITRCNk89W dWSPdqRiunCiJVqateGOsoHadKH9im5GK6f5M=

Yeah it would, Houston traffic is a nightmare on a good day.  All 3
projected tracks I saw this evening pretty much bypass Houston for all
intents & purposes.  That's the good news.  But LA and far East TX may be in
for some trouble.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX