stephanandra

  • Subject: stephanandra
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 20:16:45 -0500

Chris sent me a Stephanandra incisa 'Crispa' a few years back. It grew nicely but few flowers, just didn't get enough sun. I didn't mind much because I love the leaves, the texture, the lateral growth. I moved it to a sunny spot a few weeks ago; we'll see if it likes it better there. While I was at it, I took some cuttings. Wow! in just a few short weeks, 100% success and ready to pot up.

http://www.mobot.org/gardeninghelp/plantfinder/Plant.asp?code=X350

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5